Purchasing non-K processors from Intel’s Coffee Lake processors will now make more sense as H370, B360, and H310 series motherboards have arrived. ASUS have added a ton of new motherboards to their lineup with the ROG Strix Gaming, TUF Gaming, and Prime series motherboards.
With the extra-cores affecting Intel’s Coffee Lake range from the high-end Core i9’s to the more budget-friend Core i3 processors, it’s a much more enticing option to build a relatively affordable Coffee Lake system. ASUS has developed a deep lineup across the ROG Strix, TUF Gaming, and Prime line with each family having distinct designs from one another.
Options such as DIGI+ VRM that allow these motherboards to deliver power to the CPU more reliably to OptiMem trace routing that improves memory signaling that results in increased stability and performance.
Here are the prices of each of the motherboards that ASUS has just released:
- ROG Strix H370-F Gaming – PhP 11,320
- ROG Strix B360-I Gaming – PhP 9,900
- ROG Strix B360-F Gaming – PhP 9,630
- ROG Strix B360-H Gaming – PhP 8,990
- ROG Strix B360-G Gaming – PhP 7,690
- TUF H370-Pro Gaming (WiFi) – PhP 9,350
- TUF B360M-Plus Gaming – PhP 6,590
- TUF B360M-E Gaming – PhP 6,070
- TUF H310M-Plus Gaming – PhP 5,050
- Prime H370M-Plus – PhP 7,920
- Prime B360M-A – PhP 6,040
- Prime H310M-D – PhP 4,460
- Prime H310M-E – PhP 4,280