During the ROG Unleashed event, Asus announced their new Zen All-in-one PC. Dubbed as Zen AIO Pro Z240IC, it features a display of either 3840×2160 or 1080 resolution. The system will also include up to an Intel 6th Gen Skylake Core i7-6700T processor with a speed of 2.8 GHz, and will be optionally paired with a graphics of Nvidia GeForce GTX 960 or GTX 950M for you gamers.
For storage options, the AIO can include up to a 512 GB PCI-E 3.0 x4 M.2 SSD paired with a 1 TB HDD. sers can also choose to have an SSD or have up to a 2 TB HDD without an SSD included. The system will contain up to 32 GB of DDR4-2133 MHz in a dual-channel configuration.
The system includes on of the new USB 3.1 Gen 2 Type-C USB ports, which will allow users to quickly charge those new smartphones.
Here are the variations:
- Ultra HD 3840×2160 185 PPI
- Full HD 1920×1080 93 PPI
- Intel 6th Generation Core i7-6700T
- Intel 6th Generation Core i5-6400T
- Intel 6th Generation Core i3-6100T
- Nvidia GeForce GTX 960M 2 GB/ 4 GB GDDR5
- Nvidia GeForce GTX 950M 1 GB/ 2 GB GDDR5
- 512 GB PCIe 3.0 x4 M.2 SSD + 1 TB HDD
- 512 GB PCIe 3.0 x4 M.2 SSD
- 128 GB M.2 SSD + 1 TB HDD
- 1 TB / 2 TB HDD
There’s no word on pricing and availability just yet.