ZenFone Selfie is the answer of ASUS to those who needs photography in mind. Highlight of the ZenFone Selfie is the pastel color options such as pink, aqua blue and white. But don’t worry as you still have options of the metallic brush finish, same as the one we have from the ZenFone 2 series.
The ZenFone Selfie has a dual real tone flash in both front and back, along with 13mp pixel master camera which is similar with the ZenFone 2. What’s unique this time is that the ZenFone selfie is equipped with laser auto focus on the rear camera, which provides faster auto focus in both macro and landscape mode. Other specifications is same as the ZenFone 2 which is a 5.5″ FULL HD display,
But interestingly the ZenFone Selfie is equipped with a Qualcomm Snapdragon 615 processor and 3GB of RAM.
Here is the full specifications of the ZenFone Selfie ZD551KL
- Dusplay : 5.5″ Full HD Display / up to 400 nits brightness
- Protection : Scratch Resistant Corning Gorilla Glass 4
- Processor : Qualcomm Snapdragon 615 MSM8939
- Rear Camera : 13mp f/2.0 with Dual Real tone flash and Laser auto focus
- Front Camera : 13mp f/2.2 with wide angle 88 degree lens and Dual Real tone flash.
- Storage : 16GB/32GB Options
- RAM : 2GB / 3GB Ram Options
- Micro SD Card up to 64GB
- 3000mAh Lithium Polymer – Non Removable
- 170g light / 10.8mm thin
No price and details are revealed yet, but the ZenFone selfie is definitely an interesting phone especially with the new Qualcomm Snapdragon processor on a ZenFone. What do you think about it?