Samsung is launching the Galaxy Note10 Trade-in program where customers can get discounted rates for one of the Samsung Galaxy Note10 series smartphones when they exchange their old premium smartphone.
You may now claim discounted rates for any of the Samsung Galaxy Note10 series devices when you trade-in your old premium smartphone. There are, however, a few steps needed in order to get qualified to the trade-in program:
- Customers will need present their old premium smartphones for evaluation to a Samsung representative.
- Only select smartphones will be accepted and should be in good working conditions. The Samsung representative may make deductions to the value if there are any defects.
- Customers will then be given a coupon representing the appraised values of the surrendered smartphone.
- Customers must present the coupon to the cashier upon purchase. The coupon amount will be deducted from the SRP of the new device.
Those who will pay cash/debit or straight credit card can also get a trade-in top-up as follows:
- Samsung Galaxy Note10+ 512GB (Pre-order) – PhP 8,000 top-up
- Samsung Galaxy Note10+ 256GB – PhP 6,000 top-up
- Samsung Galaxy Note10 256GB – PhP 4,000 top-up
Only select Samsung Experience stores are participating with the Galaxy Note10 trade-in program. For a complete list of stores and mechanics, kindly head-on over to the official website.