Huawei has made strides to become the colossus in the Philippines they are today. To live up to their customer-centric beliefs, the brand is announcing Service Day. This will allow its users to receive free device-care services.
On May 3 until the next day, Huawei will have a free smartphone disinfection service, free out-of-warranty labor charge (only replacement parts will cost the customer, and free screen protector application.
Free screen protection application will only apply to the following Huawei models:
- Mate Series
- Mate 20, Mate 20 Pro, Mate 10, Mate 10 Pro, Mate 9
- P Series
- P20 , P20 Pro, P20 Lite, P10 Plus, P9, P9 Plus
- Nova Series
- Nova 3, Nova 3i, Nova 2i, Nova 2 Lite
- Huawei Y series
- Y9 2019, Y7 Pro 2019, Y6 Pro 2019, Y6 2019, Y6 2018
- Huawei Tablets
- MediaPad T3 7.0, MediaPad T1 7.0
This isn’t a one-time thing either. Huawei will be holding a Service Day event every first Friday and Saturday of each month. Customers can avail of the Service Day assistance at select Huawei Authorized Service Centers across the Philippines.