Huawei is introducing a brand new feature with the EMUI 9.1 B153 build for the P30 and P30 Pro. Both smartphones can now employ the camera’s Dual-View mode to simultaneously use the primary and zoom lenses.
Users of the Huawei P30 and P30 Pro can now create split-screen videos using the main camera and zoom cameras of these smartphones. In tandem with Huawei’s AI editor, budding videographers can produce more creative videos.
Huawei’s Dual-View camera mode also includes the following features:
- Capturing a wide view with more of the background and surrounding objects
- Simultaneously zooming in on desired subjects via the split screen
- Shooting two different angles, panoramic and close up, at the same time
- Ability to adjust the magnification level
- Taking artsy and creative shots for a vivid recollection of special moments
If you’re interested in using the Huawei P30 and P30 Pro’s Dual-View camera mode, kindly check if you have the latest build of the EMUI OS.