Finally, Instagram allows easy account switching from your personal account to your brand account or blog account. The add and switch account feature is available today and users could add up to 5 Instagram accounts and quickly search between them without having to log out and log back in.
Included on version 7.15 for iOS and Android, you may add multiple Instagram accounts for account switching by:
- Go to your profile and tab the settings/menu button in the top right.
- Scroll down and tap Add Account.
- Enter the username and password of the account you’d like to add.
Switching Instagram account is easy too.
- Go to your profile.
- Tap your username at the top left of your screen
- Choose which Instagram account you want to use.
In case you missed it, Instagram also pushed Video Ads for marketers to 60 seconds though regular users are stuck with 15 seconds.
With consumers, influencers and marketers (brands) continuous use of Instagram, account switching is one big relief. For a time, we’ve been using an APK file called Instwogram to cover our needs of another instagram account.