Mazda is one of the fastest growing vehicle brands in the Philippines, over the years we have witnessed their steps to bounce back into the game and we couldn’t be any more proud.
This MIAS 2017, it was reported that they will launch the new CX-9, CX-5 and the MX-5 RF model. But Mazda went more than just launching their vehicle but also showcasing their entire lineup in beauty.
Mazda showcased their new vehicles in the new flagship color named as “Machine Grey” along with their best selling Mazda 3, Mazda 6 and Mazda 2 variants. Honestly, Mazda’s boost is the most beautifully presented booth we have witnessed at MIAS 2017. Their all-black flooring and dark theme bounces their vehicles to be picture perfect at any angle. The only vehicle missing in the photo above is the BT-50 pick-up truck which was displayed outside.
The CX-9 is the premium SUV of Mazda that features a 7 seater vehicle with Skyactiv technology. While the CX-5 is a five seater cross-over with Mazda’s latest G-Vectoring control technology.
Lastly, the Mazda MX-5 RF is the latest retractable hardtop sports car that features an automatic system that retracts the top and more audio isolation.
Prices for the new models are as follows
- 2017 Mazda MX-5 RF 2.0 SkyActiv AT (Nappa Leather Interior) – Php2,250,000
- 2017 Mazda MX-5 RF 2.0 SkyActiv AT – Php2,180,000
- 2017 Mazda CX-5 2.2L SkyActiv D AWD – Php2,200,000
- 2017 Mazda CX-5 2.5 AWD Sport – Php1,850,000
- 2017 Mazda CX-5 2.0 FWD PRO – Php1,550,000
- 2017 Mazda CX-9 SkyActiv-Turbo AWD Grand Touring – Php2,780,000