The OPPO F3 Plus is a 6″ smartphone powered by the latest Snapdragon 653 Octa-Core processor, along with 4GB RAM and 64GB storage. Other functionality that shines with this smartphone is its VOOC charging, 16MP Sony 1.4 micron pixel and f/1.7 aperture camera.
The home button is now also static with OPPO’s fast unlocking technology. It even has water-resistant features to decrease the occasions of hard unlocking when the hand is wet.
OPPO’s famous VOOC charging is back, its fast charging capabilities are one of the fastest in the industry. We experienced more than 36% battery in just 28 minutes of charging.
OPPO F3 Plus Full Specifications
- Qualcomm Snapdragon 653 Octa-Core Processor 1.95GHz
- Adreno 510 GPU
- 6″ JDI INCELL Full HD 1920×1080 Display
- Corning Gorilla Glass 5
- 4GB RAM
- 64GB Storage
- Rear Camera: 16MP Sony IMX398 Sensor | f/1.7 aperture with 1.4 micron pixels
- 720p, 1080p, 4k 30fps videos
- Front Camera: 16MP Camera + 8MP 120-degree wide-angle selfie | f/2.0 aperture
- 720p,1080p 30fps videos
- 3G, LTE with 700MHz capability
- Bluetooth 4.1, WiFi 802.11n/ac
- Static fingerprint sensor with water readability
- Android Marshmallow 6.0 with Color OS 3.0
- 4000mAh battery with VOOC Charging
- 185g | 7.35mm
The OPPO F3 Plus is now ready for pre-order in all OPPO stores starting March 24, 2016 for Php23,990. Available in Gold and Matte Black colors. Pre-orders will be from March 24 to 31, 2017. Availability of units will be this April 1, 2017 and it’s even available for Home Credit’s 9 months 0% interest installment starting April 1.