First of all, we would like to extend our congratulations to Power Mac Center for reaching their 22nd birthday and for inviting us to their first ever Power Mac Center Expo.
A few details about the first ever Power Mac Center Expo, the event is located inside SM Megamall’s Megatrade Hall 3. We were lucky enough to get in earlier and even luckier when we got awesome deals on branded products. The Power Mac Center Expo started yesterday, with doors opening at 3:00pm for VIP and Media and 6:00PM for the public consumers. The event will run until August 21, Sunday.
Consumers should expect long lines as Power Mac Center will be offering upto 90% discount on selected items.
Setting those details aside, here our the list of our loot.
- Lepow Power Bank – Packing a maximum amount of 11,000mAh, this powerbank is originally priced at 4,500Php and was marked down to 750Php. We bought two of these babies and we expect to use them on our Pokemon Go adventures. This big powerbank sports a 5″ x 2.9″ x 0.9″ frame size, matte finish feel, and a short micro USB – USB cable. You may change the bundled cable if you are using an Apple phone.
- iBlazr – IBlazr is an external flash compatible with tablets and smartphones above anything else. From the the original price of 2,680Php, the iBlazer gets a price cut and is now available at the PMC Expo for only 250Php! iBlazer can go for 3 hgours of continous light, it’s very compact but you will be needing to download the iBlazer app.
- Tylt Energi Sliding Power Case – If you are looking to continue and play Pokemon Go on your iPhone 6 and 6Plus, then this should be must have. Priced originally at 4,595Php, Tylt Energi Sliding Power case is now priced at 500Php for both the 6 and the 6Plus variant. The 6 Plus variant stores 3,500mAH of extra power while the smaller version only packs 3,200mAH.
- JBL OnBeat Micro – This bad boy was release around 3 years ago. It was supposed to be paired with the iPhone 5 as the dock was specifically created for the lightning connector of the iPhone 5. Never owning an iPhone since I was born, I was looking at the box if this device could play through a 3.5mm audio jack and it could. Priced at 4245.75Php, I got this JBL audio device for only 900Php. Oh by the way, I don’t think that it has Bluetooth capability, and if you don’t have any plugs around, 4 AAA batteries can power up this device for 5 hours of play time.
- JBL Flip 2 – Originally priced at 5,995Php, JBL Flip 2 is one of the fine choices for a Portable Bluetooth Speakers 2 years ago. With the JBL Flip 3 in the Market, JBL Flip 2 is a steal at 1,200Php. JBL Flip 2 is Bluetooth and NFC capable, with two 6W power output. I bought two JBL Flip 2 in white and blue.
Without discount, and following the price tags my total bill was supposed to be a whopping 41,700.75Php. But with the discounts and a bit of luck, my bill went down to 6,550Php. That’s 35,150.75Php worth of saved! Happy gadget shopping!
A UK company known for vaccum cleaners, Dyson, has announced today that the company is funding a project to create a new battery that…