Thanks to the partnership of PayMaya and Ministop, PayMaya users may now have their accounts topped up through Ministop branches nationwide.
Ministop currently has an extensive list of branches nationwide, which will be added to PayMaya’s existing 57,000 Add Money touchpoints. This will allow users to have a more convenient and safe payment for transactions. By the end of the year, all of Ministop’s more than 500 stores nationwide will support PayMaya. In order to top up your account through Ministop, you’ll need to follow these steps:
- Log in to the PayMaya app and tap “Add Money” on the home screen.
- Select the Ministop Logo.
- Enter the amount to be added, then tap “Continue.” A bar code will be generated on screen.
- Go to the nearest Ministop store and tell the cashier to add money to the user’s PayMaya account.
- Present the generated barcode, pay the amount, and wait for a confirmation SMS.
Aside from having their accounts being topped up, PayMaya users can now buy items and necessities in Ministop through PayMaya QR payment.
Don’t have a PayMaya account yet? You can download the PayMaya app available in both the Play Store and App Store and sign up for an account.