Due to the increased demand in Internet connectivity in the Philippines, Smart is offering their Giga Pro promos for those who need higher data allocation requirements for work or school.
Available for both Smart Bro and Smart Prepaid subscribers, Giga Pro promos will be available in various tiers:
- Giga Pro 199 – 27GB for 7 days (3GB per day for 7 days, 6GB open access data)
- Giga Pro 599 – 57GB for 15 days (3GB per day, 12GB open access data)
- Giga Pro 999 – 114GB for 30 days (3GB per day, 24GB open access data)
There are several variants of the Giga Pro promo which will allow you daily 3GB access to specific websites. Open access data, however, will allow you access to any site you wish.
- Giga VideoPro – YouTube, NBA, iWant TV, Cignal Play
- Giga StoriesPro – Facebook, Instagram, TikTok, Twitter
- Giga GamesPro – Mobile Legends, Clash of Clans, etc.
- Giga StudyPro – Google Classroom, Meet, Google Search, YouTube, MS Teams, Office 365
- Giga WorkPro – Office 365, Hangouts, Meet, Google Drive, MS Teams, GSuite, Cisco WebEx, WhatsApp, Grab, Lazada, Shopee, PayMaya, Lalamove, and more
With increased data allocation for its subscribers, you can now easily upload your work, stream videos, or collaborate with colleagues with Giga Pro promos. Students can also take advantage by attending online classes in order to learn.
Smart Bro Prepaid customers would need to subscribe to these promos via the Smart app, which is available through the Play Store and the App Store. This will also allow you to easily load up your prepaid account without having to transfer your SIM or going through the online dashboard. Smart Prepaid customers, on the other hand, would also need to subscribe to the promos through the Smart app.