Yesterday, Sony quietly announces their new flagship phone Xperia Z4 in Japan. It is very similar to its older brother in terms of design and specifications.
The Z4 runs on Android 5.0 Lollipop and it boasts a 5.2-inch Full HD 1080p display, partnered with a new 25mm wide-angle 5.1 megapixel front camera for those who love to take selfies.
Under the phone, you’ll have a Snapdragon 810 64-bit octa-core processor with 3GB of RAM and 32GB internal storage, it also has a microSD slot for up to 128GB if you need more space.
Camera-wise, the Z4 comes with the same 20.7-megapixel rear camera capable of 4k video recording, this is not a bad thing as Xperia is very popular with their camera. The body and design is similar too, with a metal frame and a glass on the back with 2,930mAh battery.
As with other Xperia devices, the Z4 is dust-resistant and can be submerged underwater to a depth of 4.92 feet for up to 30 minutes without kicking up a fuss.
The Sony Xperia Z4 will be available in White, Black, Copper and Aqua Green in Japan this summer; the company hasn’t yet announced pricing or availability in other markets yet.
- Perception: A Blind Horror Game – May 28, 2015
- Valve outs CS:GO ‘BloodHound’ Update – May 28, 2015
- LG releases G4 Stylus and G4c – May 20, 2015
- Taylor Swift Now Has Her Own Emoji – May 18, 2015
- Asus Zenfone 2 Officially Released Locally – May 16, 2015
- Google Forced to Freeze Map-editing Tool – May 12, 2015
- Android M to be announced at Google I/O 2015 – May 7, 2015
- Floyd Mayweather’s Win Is Just as much Regrettable in Punch Out! – May 4, 2015
- Instagram Adds 3 New Filters and Emoji Hashtags – April 29, 2015
- Steam Stops Paid Mods for Skyrim after Internet Riot – April 29, 2015