BANDAI NAMCO Entertainment Asia announces today all the physical Editions available for Sword Art Online: Fatal Bullet, the new instalment of one of the most beloved anime series, developed by Dimps Corporation. Along with the edition’s announcement, the official release date has been undisclosed: the game will be shot into physical and digital stores on the 23rd February 2018.
Here are all the available editions:
※Game contents or design may change without prior notice. ※Day-1 bonus are limited in quantity and distributed while stock last. ※Some retailers may not have the product code. Please check with your local retailers before purchase. ※Redemption requires a PlayStation®4 with internet connection and an active Sony Entertainment Network account. ※Product code has validity period.
※Day-1 bonus DLC comes with the initial package release only.
Standard Edition: Includes the full Sword Art Online: Fatal Bullet Game.
Collector Edition: Features the full Sword Art Online: Fatal Bullet Game, 2 main characters figurines dressed with exclusive costumes from the game – Kirito and Sinon, Original Soundtrack, 1 cloth Game Map and 1 exclusive Artbook.
For those who will purchase the physical game copy from retail store on Day One, or pre-order the digital game copy, a code will be available which will unlock SAO Asuna and SAO Kirito Costumes and the Silver Gun, an in-game weapon. Pre-order will be opening soon, and meanwhile here are some new info about the game:
- UFG Weapon: The user’s avatar will be gifted by the ArFA-Sys with this special weapon. It enables 3D movements around the environment allowing the player to throw a light wire and reach higher areas of the map, getting closer to enemies reaching a better shooting position or to hit flying opponents
- Bounty Player: In offline mode, besides enemies, some NPC will appear and challenge the player. They can appear in group of 4 or alone and defeating them will guarantee more rewards and a thrilling experience.
- 4-player Party: The player will have the chance to face the entirely solo experience by himself or go to up 4 party members. In party mode the player won’t direct control the members but will have the chance to set specific actions and behaviours.
- New Characters: Besides Kirito, Asuna and Sinon new characters will join the crew like Yuuki, Strea, LLenn and Pitohui, both from Alternative Online Gun Gale.
- GC Events: During the game some special actions can trigger special party events to discover more about the characters’ life.
Sword Art Online: Fatal Bullet will be available on the 23rd February 2018, simultaneously for the first time on PlayStation 4, Xbox One, PC Digital via STEAM™.
I remember it like it was just yesterday, the day when The Last Guardian was announced. During that time, people wanted more of the…