Dual Camera is definitely kicking off this 2017, with ASUS introducing the ZenFone 3 Zoom and mid-range phones now slowly picking up the trend as well from Huawei and LG. This time, Chinese brand Vivo took a different approach by introducing the world’s first dual camera smartphone at the front for selfies with the new Vivo V5 Plus.
The Vivo V5 Plus is the successor to the Q4 Vivo V5 selfie smartphone, this mid-range hero will battle out against newly announced smartphones such as the ASUS ZenFone 3 Zoom, Samsung Galaxy A5 / A7 or even the Huawei GR5 2017.
Vivo V5 Plus Specifications
- 2.0 GHz Qualcomm Snapdragon 625 octa-core processor
- 4GB of RAM
- Adreno 506 GPU
- 5.5-inch Full HD IPS display 1920×1080 resolution
- Corning Gorilla Glass 5 Protection
- 64GB of storage non-expandable
- 16-megapixel rear camera, f/2.0 aperture, phase detection autofocus, Dual-LED flash
- 20-megapixel front camera with 8-megapixel secondary camera, f/2.0 aperture | Bokeh
- Sony IMX376 sensor
- 3G, LTE with no 700MHz support
- Dual SIM (Dual Nano)
- WiFi 2.4GHz, Bluetooth 4.2, GPS, A-GPS
- 0.02sec Fingerprint scanner
- 3160mAh battery with Qualcomm Quick Charge 2.0
- Android 6.0 Marshmallow with FunTouch OS 3.0
Check out our first impressions here
The Vivo V5 Plus retails in the Philippines for Php19,990 ($400 USD), it’s price is definitely competitive in the mid-range smartphone market and offers the only dual front camera setup for bokeh selfies.
This feature will be definitely a hit or miss depending on the user, but if you are a very expressive person in doing selfies and shares a lot online…then we think you should definitely consider the Vivo V5 Plus.
Pre-Order now to get freebies such as headphones, Vivo speaker and a fitness tracker. While all Vivo V5 Plus comes with a free jelly case and screen protector in the package.
Also watch: Vivo V5 First Impressions