Voyager Innovations just launched Safezone, this is an upgraded version of the Smart Internet popularized 3 years ago. Safezone is an application that is available in Android and iOS (To be released soon), where it can access social feeds of Facebook, Twitter and Instagram, digital brands such as Zalora, Skyscanner, BPI, Eat Bulaga and more.
Smart, Talk&Text and Sun Celluar subscribers have the advantage of accessing the app for FREE. While other telecom / ISP providers are welcome to use the app as well, but with no load protection. The advantage of this service is to enable anyone to have free access to the internet (Just 1 peso maintaining balance), social feeds and avail services from digital giants. This is a useful app, as it can consolidate your internet needs.
Just make sure to go to Smart Loadprotect first before activating the application to ensure that you won’t use any of your regular load. Using the service will have prompt notifications to tell you if you need to pay before browsing. Overall its a very nice feature, but we hope Safezone can maintain the enthusiasm for users for them to keep using the app since what you can do within the app is kinda limited.
- Globe transforms Cebuanos mobile experience with new Gen3 Store – July 21, 2015
- iFlix or HOOQ : Which is the better one? – July 8, 2015
- Cherry Mobile and Intel teases “MAIA” campaign – July 5, 2015
- InFocus projector brand enters Philippines smartphone arena – July 5, 2015
- Kuripot Tip : Maximizing your mobile data subscription – July 4, 2015
- Why do you need a 3G tablet? – July 3, 2015
- Razer Blade 14 available on local PH store – June 15, 2015
- Globe offers better business opportunity with MyBusiness Wi-Fi Hub – June 10, 2015
- Boompods Headpods – Bluetooth headphones for value in mind – June 10, 2015
- ASUS launches ZenFone Selfie with Dual 13mp camera and laser auto focus – June 1, 2015