Powerbanks are looking to be the most popular companion for any gadgets; especially for mobile phones. And Mi powerbanks have been one of the most popular brands to be purchased when it comes to affordable powerbanks.
Mi powerbanks comes originally in two variants, the 5200mAH which is priced at 445Php and the 10400mAH priced at 645Php. But earlier today, the Mi’s official website released a photo of the two original variant with an additional variant of 16000mAH which still has no pricing.
Lazada, is the exclusive seller of Mi products and we are looking that this would sell for around 800 to 1,000Php, although the these powerbanks sells well on the online market; Lazada seems to have a hard time securing stocks as it always comes in limited quantity which frustrates local buyers.
The Mi 16000mAH is already being sold in other countries just below the 1000Php mark with two output ports, both being capable of 5.1V/2.1 output.
- NBA Finals: Who Will Win it All? – May 25, 2015
- Lenovo A7000 with Free Powerbank – May 25, 2015
- Flagship Battle: iPhone 6 VS S6 VS Zenfone 2 VS LG G4 – May 25, 2015
- LG G4 Pre-Ordering Live, G3 Prices Going Down! – May 21, 2015
- Razer Nabu X, Buy One Get One Free! – May 20, 2015
- MMDA’s Friend Trip App Carpooling through Social Media – May 19, 2015
- TCL Introduces High-End TV Displays – May 18, 2015
- Smart launches affordable Video Streaming plans – May 12, 2015
- Experience Asus Zenfone 2 First Hand! – May 7, 2015
- TI5 Teams Revealed, Three PH Team for SEA Qualifiers – May 7, 2015