tramadol causing blisters tramadol 50mg tramadol solution for injection
brazilian food soma generic soma soma de mintermos
tramadol after spaying buy tramadol online tramadol efectos secundarios dosis
soma mushroom of immortality generic soma is soma a controlled substance in florida
tramadol cinfa prospecto buy tramadol online no prescription overnight tramadol classe pharmacologique
valium hepatotoxicity generic diazepam is valium an amphetamine
soma zone backuploupe soma drug soma deadmau5 mp3
can i take excedrin and tramadol buy tramadol order ultram North Las Vegas
get zolpidem Baton Rouge buy ambien erowid ambien and weed
tramadol interactions uk buy tramadol online is tramadol good for osteoarthritis
WeChat is an app for social messaging, most probably you have seen the WeChat commercials before promoting their social adding features through location, video call, stickers and even their nearby people feature.
But here are 6 features of WeChat that are technically there all along, but you might not probably notice at all.
1. Use your voice to access WeChat
Never be locked out of your account again. WeChat’s Voiceprint allows users to input their voice as a password for access to their account. Once enabled, the WeChat system will recognize the specific voice through intonations to verify the user’s identity.
How to set up Voiceprint:
- Log in to WeChat
- Go to Me > Settings > My Account > Voiceprint
- You will be prompted to press and hold the green record button, and to read a set of unique numbers.
- Once you have read the numbers twice, your voiceprint will be activated and enabled.
2. Translate your friend’s post into your home language
No more shying away from friends from different parts of the world! With just a press of a post, you can now automatically translate your friend’s post to your language, just by following these steps:
Original Translate! 1. Long-press the Moments post you would like to translate.
2. Select Translate and watch as the post appears in your language. OR Long-press the post until the translation comes out
3. Keep your chat history, even after switching devices
Enable Transfer Chat Scan the QR Code
This is the best feature for us, it’s really important to import your previous chats especially when the chat is from a loved one right?
Through the Chat Log Migration feature, WeChat saves your chat history back in no time. 1. Ensure that both devices are on the same Wi-Fi network for the fastest performance 2. In your current phone, press Me > Settings > General > Chat Log Migration. 3. Follow the on-screen instructions to transfer your chat history.
Remember: Your device needs at least 30% battery life to perform the migration.
4. Upload multiple pictures in one post
Show Gallery Select the Photos!
WeChat’s Photo Picker update comes with bigger thumbnails, and multiple selection of pictures. Just check the tab and upload away!
5. Share heart rate information and other details on your Wearable Devices
WeChat users can now start a new chat, send text messages, reply to messages, and even share heart rate information with other users, right from the wrist!
How to use WeChat on Wearables:
- Start a new chat from your watch.
- Send text-based messages.
- Reply to a conversation with stickers.
- Send your heart rate information to your contacts.
6. Access WeChat on Laptops/Desktop computers
WeChat for laptops and desktop computers have some nifty features WeChatters can play around with: file sharing, a screenshot tool, group chat mentions, and message recall.
To share files: ● Click the square icon to share a file. ● Select your file.
● Press the Enter or Return key on your keyboard to send.
To take a screenshot: ● Select the scissor icon from the conversation. ● Select the desired window on your screen you would like to screenshot. ● Resize the image by dragging the corners of the screenshot.
● When selected, press Enter or Return on your keyboard to send the image.
To mention (or catch the attention of) a WeChatter on group chat: ● In the group chat, type the ‘@’ character. ● A list of group chat members will appear.
● Select the user you would like to mention.
Best part is conversations remain private! Interactions are saved ONLY on the mobile device, where you can view your messages later on.
So if you want to try out these cool features yourself, check out this link to download WeChat
- Cool Features
- Hidden Features
Finally, Samsung uveiled the successor to the popular Note 4 Phablet. The Samsung made the announcement of the Galaxy Note 5 in New York…