Tom Clancy’s Ghost Recon Wildlands is without a doubt part of this year’s highly anticipated games. As usual with Ubisoft, to tease and convert undecided minds, they released a video showcasing the singleplayer campaign via a mission walkthrough. The video follows the team of four Ghosts, elite military operatives, as they undertake a mission to weaken the cartel. The video is about 22 minutes long so best bring something to eat while you’re at it.
If you’re in a hurry, here’s a list of the mechanics shown in the video:
- Sync Shots – the team of four ghosts (including the player) can line up shots before executing them to prevent triggering the alarm.
- Vehicles – the video showcased the player flying a chopper and escaping with a humvee.
- Extensive Weapon Customization – standard offering of modern shooters, Ghost Recon Wildlands teased that it’s going to up the ante by featuring more things for the player to tinker.
- Gunplay – Aiming down sights/scope is a feature.
- Open-world – large jungles, populated villages, and military/cartel outposts dot the game’s extensive South American landscape.
- AI Commands – playing alone won’t be a problem (hopefully). The player can hand out commands to the three AI partners. However, the game is yet to showcase per individual orders.
- Skill and Leveling System – Ghost Recon Wildlands rewards the player with experience points to unlock new skills.
- Stealth – Like Farcry, going stealth was shown to be a rewarding option.
- Gadgets and Drones – Explosions!
- One Bullet Death Difficulty – commentator said that at the highest difficulty, the player can be killed with just one bullet. Too good to leave this detail out.
With mere months before it’s release, Ghost Recon Wildlands is expected to make waves of epic proportions. Tom Clancy’s Ghost Recon Wildlands will hit stores on March 7, 2017. It will be available on the PS4, Xbox One, and of course, PC.
- Ghost Recon Wildlands
- Release Date
- Tom Clancy
- Xbox One
Having a decent rig is compulsory for gamers that wish to play the latest games. The most significant drawback however, is the price. But…