With one day left before Google unveils their latest smartphone, UK retailer Carphone Warehouse unfortunately leaked the pictures and specifications of the new Google Pixel and Pixel XL smartphones.
CW’s website pretty much revealed everything about the new smartphones. From the images, it looks like both smartphones will have large bezels at the top and bottom of the screen, with antenna bands running along the back and side of the phone. It also has a mirror-finish panel at the back where you’ll also locate the rear camera and fingerprint sensor.
For the specifications:
- Snapdragon 821 2.15Ghz processor
- 4GB RAM
- 32 or 128GB storage with MicroSD card slot up to 256GB
- Full HD AMOLED display (Pixel)
- 5.5-inch Quad HD display (Pixel XL)
- 2,770mAh battery (Pixel) / 3,450mAh (Pixel XL)
- 12-megapixel / f/2.0 aperture rear camera
- 8-megapixel front camera
- Gorilla Glass 4
- Android Nougat 7.1
Of course, we’ll be able to confirm all of these numbers tomorrow during Google’s event. Stay tuned for more details.