After announcing the HTC One M9, in just a few weeks, the company has unveiled their HTC One M9+ – this is just a simple larger counterpart with the addition of two cool feature: a fingerprint scanner and Duo Camera.
The device was officially released in Beijing and it is only available in China as of the moment. HTC did not yet gave word on regarding the release date and price for other regions.
This HTC One M9+ has a bit larger 5.2-inch Quad HD display compared to the latest One M9, as well as a RAM of 3GB and an octa-core MediaTek MT6795T. It also has the same 20-megapixel camera with an added feature of the Duo Camera that allows for extra bokeh and 3D effects for your pictures. It also packed with the similar UltraPixel front-facing camera too.
Following Apple’s trend, a fingerprint scanner is also built in the home button and will allow to work with AliPay Wallet, a popular mobile payment solution in China.
It will be available for purchase in three colors: a combination of silver and gold, all-gold, and gunmetal grey.
- Motorola announces latest flagship Moto X Style – July 29, 2015
- The Flagship Killer: OnePlus 2 officially released – July 28, 2015
- Cherry Mobile Flare X review – July 28, 2015
- Why MacBook Air is still the best laptop in its class – July 25, 2015
- Here’s how the OnePlus 2 will look like – July 24, 2015
- Apple Released New Line of iPod Touch – July 16, 2015
- How to have a better Instagram feed – July 14, 2015
- Nintendo President Satoru Iwata Passes Away – July 13, 2015
- GoPro Launches Smaller and Lighter Hero4 Session – July 7, 2015
- Facebook Changes Logo – July 2, 2015