Android wear for the past 6 months has been quite disappointing for manufacturers due to low sales. But it seems the slow pick up won’t stop tech giant Huawei in expanding their wearable lineup. Huawei’s 1st android wear is simply called Huawei Watch to make it memorable and simple.
Compared to 1st generation android watches, the Huawei Watch has an improved 400×400 resolution. The 1.4″ screen is made of AMOLED display for vivid visibility and sapphire crystal for protection. Physically wise, Huawei focused on more customization not only in software, but also hardware through interchangeable straps and availability in three colors (Gold, Silver and Black).
In our observation, this is currently the most flexible Android wear in terms of customization. Of course the usual features of heart rate monitor, step counter, sleep monitor are all available in the Huawei watch. Quite an impresive android wear from Huawei since its more consumer eccentric for fashion conscious people. No pricing has been released as of now, but we hope its less than Php10,000 to be more acceptable here in the Philippines.
- Apple launches ridiculously thin Macbook at 13.1mm – March 10, 2015
- Zenfone 2 launched with new specs and price in Taiwan – March 9, 2015
- Cherry Mobile One : Android Friendly – March 9, 2015
- Starmobile Engage 10 Pro : Hybrid docking goes local – March 9, 2015
- Globe myBusinessPostpaid gives you a complete business opportunity – March 5, 2015
- House of Cards Season 3 Now in the Philippines – March 2, 2015
- Samsung Galaxy S6 & Edge : A whole new Galaxy – March 2, 2015
- Huawei joins Android wear bandwagon – March 1, 2015
- Cherry Mobile announces MWC 2015 Participation – March 1, 2015
- Cherry Mobile Flare S3 Octa for Php4,495 – February 27, 2015