Bandai Namco joins the bandwagon MOBA genre by creating a new free-to-play lineup called Supernova.
Supernova is a mix of MOBA and with a hint of, surprisingly, real-time-strategy (RTS) elements; which makes it different from other MOBA games that are available now. Bandai Namco made minions up gradable to provide additional challenge and twist. You may upgrade your minions to mechanized infantry; countering your opponents upgraded soldier infantry. This provides a fresh and new take on MOBA; which is now regarded as one of the most popular and lucrative (money-wise) genre in the world.
In Supernova the universe is the battle arena, and players must battle as humans or aliens for their race’s right to exist. Commanders from across the galaxy pit themselves against each other to save their race from extinction — only the strongest commanders can save their species from interstellar annihilation. Players choose from a wide variety of commanders to control, such as giant robots, cyborgs, or interstellar races adapted to the unyielding harshness of space.
Supernova is in Alpha now, and is scheduled to launch for PC later this 2015.
- Game Review: Cities XXL – March 5, 2015
- Independence Day 2 is a Go! – March 5, 2015
- Game of Thrones: Oberyn’s Daughters – March 5, 2015
- Jam, of Jamich Passes Away – March 4, 2015
- McDonald’s French Fries: What is it made of? – March 3, 2015
- MOBA and RTS Genre mixed in one, Supernova – March 3, 2015
- Cherry Mobile reveals two New Windows Phone at MWC – March 2, 2015
- XiaoMi Launches own Action Camera – March 2, 2015
- Beach Volleyball Fitness Watch from Swatch – February 28, 2015
- Winner. Winner. White Chicken Dinner – February 27, 2015