Ninong and ninangs! You can no longer hide from your godchildren. Send Aguinaldo directly from your account to your loved one through PayMaya via the Messenger app.
Sending your love through PayMaya is easy. You’ll just need to follow these steps:
- If the sender already has a PayMaya account, they only have to link their account to Messenger by chatting with @PayMayaOfficial. If not, they can sign up for an account using any mobile number from all networks using Messenger.
- Once the account is linked to Messenger, they can upgrade their accounts to use the ‘Send Aguinaldo’ feature and load up their accounts via the more than 15,000 top-up partners that PayMaya has nationwide.
- To send an ‘aguinaldo’, simply chat with @PayMayaOfficial in Messenger, click the “Promos & Gifts” tab, and click the “Send Aguinaldo” option.
- Choose which Facebook friend to send the ‘aguinaldo’ to, enter the amount of money to be sent, and swipe right or left to choose the perfect design to go along with the money gift.
- After tapping the “Pay” button, the user will be asked to enter their Facebook password, after which the money will be sent to the recipient.
This feature is currently only available to Android users and to users who have an upgrade PayMaya account. Once the person receives the money via the Messenger, it will automatically go to their PayMaya account.
Don have any balance on your PayMaya account? Well, you can top-up your account in more than 15,000 facilities nationwide from Robinsons Department Store Business Centers, SM Business Services, TouchPay kiosks, 7-11, Cebuana Lhuillier, ExpressPay branches, Palawan Pawnshops, Shopwise, Wellcome, 2Go outlets, Petron stations along NLEX, Smart Padala Centers, and Unionbank ATMs.