Today, Sony has announced the launch of their new Xperia Z4 tablet and it is one the slimmest and lightest 10-inch tablets available on the market.
Under the hood, it boasts a 10.1-inch, 2k display. The tablet is powered by the Qualcomm’s best Snapdragon 810 chip, which packs an octa-core 64-bit processor with four cores clocked at 2.0GHz and another four working at 1.5GHz. Working with the processor is the Adreno 430 GPU and there is a 3GB of RAM onboard.
It comes with a 6,0000mAH battery that can run up to 17 hours of video playback and an internal storage of 32GB.
For its camera, the Xperia Z4 Tablet comes with an 8MP sensor on the back and the usual 5.1MP wide-angle front camera, this is good for skype calls and selfies on a tablet.
Sony emphasizes that the Xperia Z4 is built with an elegant design with a metal frame and durable glass in a thin 6.1mm profile. Along side the Xperia M4 Aqua, the Z4 Tablet comes with a cap-less microUSB port for efficient charging. Also, the table just weighs about 395 grams and will be available in black and white colors.
The thin tablet runs on Android 5.0 Lollipop OS with their own tablet Xperia Launcher. Sony will also offer access to Xperia Lounge Gold service, which provides exclusive content like movies, TV series, music, and apps.
Pricing and release date for this tablet are not yet announced, so stay tuned for more information.
- LG G Watch R: The smartwatch that is actually a watch – March 11, 2015
- Apple’s March 2015 event roundup – March 10, 2015
- Death to all ports! – MacBook 2015 – March 10, 2015
- Apple Watch: The most expensive Apple device – March 10, 2015
- Samsung breaks pre-order record with S6 and Edge – March 9, 2015
- What to expect from Apple’s March 9 event – March 8, 2015
- Starmobile Up Snap’s 8MP Ultrapixel Camera – March 5, 2015
- Nvidia Shield: 4K Android TV gaming console – March 4, 2015
- Sony Announces Xperia Z4 Tablet – March 2, 2015
- Apple: “The only camera that you need is an Iphone” – March 2, 2015