Alyssa Valdez, Jaja and Dindin Santiago, Rachel Daquis, Ara Galang, Mika Reyes, John Vic De Guzman and Peter Torres are all top-notch, Filipino bred players. We often times only see them on the court, but what we don’t see is how they are at home.
- Shakey’s V-League 2015 MVP Alyssa Valdez retains a very close relationship with her three brothers. Where when not on a court practicing and honing her skills, is at home watching movie marathons.
- Dindin Santiago, now married, keeps a strong relationship with her younger sister, Jaja, by chit chatting online and gets update on how their family is doing through social media.
- The sexy, former MVP Rachel Daquis keeps a close connection with their family of seven with the power of social media and is dedicated to be an ideal role model for her two younger siblings, niece and nephew. Maybe by giving advice in growing up.
- UAAP MVP Ara Galang, being a movie junkie, spends most of her free time with movie nights with the rest of the household.
- Mika Reyes, an admitted home girl, spends most of her free time at home taking care of her younger siblings while catching up with her relatives through the many forms of social media.
- A protective brother, John Vic De Guzman uses the internet to monitor his four younger siblings. Yikes!
- Peter Torres loves singing. Karaoke nights are his best bet when at home making time with his mom and siblings.
All eight players listed above are the new brand ambassadors of PLDT’s Ultra-fast LTE brand PLDT HOME Ultera. Believing in the Ultera lifestyle. “Going all out in everything you do”, these players wants to excel on or off the court. Doing everything at the same level, which is a fast pace yet top-notched, both on the court, and at home. Their first barkada, their family, have all experience the power of Ultera which enables them to stay close to each other and do all-things together right at the comfort of their home. Although they are the stars of their respective teams and their family, they are also friends with each other off the court.
PLDT Home Ultera provides Ultra-Fast LTE of speeds of up to 3-Mbps for 999Php (30GB/month, 1GB/day) , upto 5-Mpbs for 1599Php (50GB/month, 1.65GB/day) , and 10Mbps for 1999Php (70GB/month, 2.3GB/day). All plans under Ultera are subjected to FUP. You may still enjoy surfing the net at 256Kpbs of speed. Although limited by FUP, Ultera has some advantages. Personally coming home tired and out, I have little time to check the internet to learn what’s happening with my friends. Ultera, helps me out by providing extra bursts to watch Youtube videos, stream TV series on my mobile phone, and listen to my favorite tunes.